We do it right, every time.
We’re here for one reason—to help you get the most out of your home. With that in mind, you can rely on us to help you understand the process and make educated, value-driven decisions about your windows and doors.
What to expect
- The first time you meet us in your home, we’ll need to take a little tour and measure your current windows and/or doors.
- We’ll help you decide which windows and/or doors will best beautify your home while considering energy efficiency, price, and features.
- We’ll use the measurements we took to help give you an accurate estimate for the style you’ve chosen.
- When you’re satisfied with your selections and estimate, we’ll make sure everything checks out and, if necessary, call you and come back to confirm sizes.
- A 50 percent deposit will be required at the time of placing your order.
- After your order is produced we’ll schedule an installation date.
- In preparation for installation, you can help by moving furniture and curtains and clearing the window sill. You are responsible to have your security system disconnected prior to installation and reconnected after your project is completed.
- Installation can often be completed in just one day, and we’ll leave your home as we found it—disposing of old windows and/or doors unless you request that we leave them. Payment in full is required upon installation.
At HomeRite, we know how much your home means to you, so we treat it like our own.